Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From a Student to a Worker

Yup, time sure fly fast...almost too fast for me to make proper planning in life… Throughout the years I’ve made many reckless, emotional, stupid, retarded and many negative choices in life. Out of that, I’ve learned, matured and become a better man. As a 26 years old adult male, for sure there’s lot more for me to grasp, learn and experience. I foreseen many more hurdles and difficulties and not to forget; happiness and grace that life got to offer.
One thing for sure, I spent 21 years learning, started from kindergarten (2 years), primary and secondary schools (13), degree (3 years) and for my master (3 years).  I’m pretty amaze with myself on how much time I spend on the learning process. Then I realised, that what I had learned were just only the theories. In order to perfecting the knowledge, it is time for me to practice them in real world- in short, play time is over. It is time for me to earn my own income, start my own legacy, and build a better environment for the people who I love.
Reality really hit me hard back then. Adult world is not easy- never meant for the faint hearted. Sometime it is a very lonely journey; trying to keep on surviving without the guidance of your parents, teachers, lectures and friends who are usually there before to assist you. Here you are fully responsible for your own action. No one will take the slack for you. You need to work smart and hard. Make friends from various ranks, as their help are essential because not all things can be resolved on your own. Trust me, no matter how good you are, you will still need the help from other at one point of time.
On second thought, it is not that bad after all. If you have enough perseverance and positive attitude you will make it through and survive. You will learn many things that just can’t be learned by reading books. They are things that you need to learn via experience. Experience that just can’t be bought; or learned from someone else.
For me, I’m looking forward on experiencing new exiting experience life got to offer…..

No comments:

Post a Comment